Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeszy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Accounting thesis title
    Gosh! I can't think of a good accounting thesis title.. can you please.help me with this.. anything you know related to tax,finance,auditing etc..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 09:30 AM
    With the world's economy in serious decline, it seems like there are plenty of possibilities in that. Pick a topic you can live with and enjoy writing about for a long time. Or what about "trickle down economics"? Is that true, that the wealthy must be exempt from taxes and regulations in order to grow the economy and hire workers? What about outsourcing jobs and thus taking work away from a homeland so that profits will be higher for a company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting thesis? [ 1 Answers ]

Accounting thesis

Accounting thesis topics [ 1 Answers ]

Suggest some good topics on accounting for Phd Thesis. Kindly contact at >Removed<. Thanks in advance...

Thesis example in accounting [ 2 Answers ]

Research topics about accounting

Finding topic for thesis in accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam am a post graduate student in one of uk's university. Am know in my second term & in the mean time am preparing for my thesis so could u provide me specific topics in accounting specially in the development of accounting/audit profession in different context or any other which u have...

View more questions Search