Ask
    arif_khanbd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 02:39 AM
    Prominent Ovary as per Altrasono
    Right 11mm and left 7mm. Please advise
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 19, 2011, 03:03 AM
    You need to consult your own Medical Practitioner..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know what caused this? Prominent vein under baby's eye. [ 5 Answers ]

My baby was born with a visible vein under her left eye. It makes her look like she has a perpetual black eye. She's 6 months old know and it hasn't gone away. Could it be from the high blood pressure I had during my pregnancy? I had preeclampsia and had to have an emergency c-section due...

Trying to name a prominent actor in the 90s [ 8 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember (idk if I ever knew) this actors name... At a bar I saw someone that looked just like him and now am stuck in limbo forever!so he was in a bunch of movies in the early nineties... always played like an angry dad or maybe a principal, kind of chubby (gullet) he...

Ovary pain [ 4 Answers ]

About a month ago was the last time I had sex since then I've had pain in my left ovary, for about a day. Since then it seems to be that my breast have gotten bigger sinc emy bras are a bit snug which might be just my own paranoia. I haven't gained anyw weight so I do not see a reason for them to...

What is this pain in my ovary? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi For the last 5 days I have had a really uncomfortable dull ache in my left ovary. It has been constant and I have also had headaches for these days too. My last period finished on the 15th October. I thought maybe it was just me ovulating but it seems to be too early? I also have lots of...

View more questions Search