Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lando911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 06:50 PM
    I have a new method for signing a promissory note
    I have a new and improve method for signing a promissory
    Note this can be used for a personal loan,student loan
    Purchasing a car,home mortgage etc. This new way of signing
    A promissory note will have no problem in a civil court.
    I would like to know do anyone know where do I begin to
    Sell this idea.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 07:59 PM
    You need to change laws inorder to get it done then start at your local government level and move up from there.

Other then that solicit attorneys or solicitors in your area and see what they think.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 06:33 AM
    What's wrong with the old method?

If it's not broken, why fix it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 04:05 PM
    So what exactly is your new method? The old way works and is legal and air tight whereas your new way may not even be legal.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2011, 04:52 PM
    The only need for a new way is to allow for remote signature. If you believe you have a foolproof, secure way for someone to electronically sign anything then submit it for patent.
    lando911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 05:08 PM
    A couple of month's ago someone forge my signature on a promissory note this method will eliminate this problem
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2011, 06:26 PM
    You think so? The only way I can see to do so would be by laws requiring ID checking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:46 PM
    There are plenty of methods that will stop that, require a notary is one of them, assuming they do their job properly and legally.

But with ID theft so big, often the person doing the theft may even have state ID or fake ID proving they are that person. They will know the social security number, where you work and sometimes mothers maiden name, Depends on how deep the ID theft went

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promissory NOte [ 4 Answers ]

I am holding a Promissory Note from my ex-husband. Under the note he is supposed to make monthly payments to me by the 15th of every month and monthly payments to the dealership on the balance owing on a motorcycle. The loan and motorcycle title are in MY name. He's been late almost every single...

Promissory note [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Fl. And have a balloon promissory note on my mobile home that reached maturity last year. The lender has note contacted me and I keep paying. The interest is very high and on a $30,000 loan I have paid $16,500 with a balance of $29,000 still due. I need to know what I can do to get out of...

Enforcing a Promissory Note [ 4 Answers ]

I am holding a promissory note from my ex-husband. Original amount was $38,000.00. About 15,000.00 is still outstanding and 4 months past the date of payment. I am thinking about taking action as he owns property and I cannot stay in contact with him just to collect the money. Is this a...

Promissory Note [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, If a company on 12/31/05 discounts a promissory note of $30,000 at a bank. The note was created on 06/30/05 with a term of one year, and an interest rate of 8%. The bank's discount rate is 12%. How can I record this entry? I'm sort of confused with what rate to use here, thank...

Promissory Note [ 3 Answers ]

I lent money to a so-called "friend" of mine where I had him sign a Promissory note. The promissory note explained the terms for re-payment. It also clearly stated the consequences in case of default. I also had a security agreement with his home and the contents being the collateral. I have...

View more questions Search