Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIKEHO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2004, 10:14 AM
    design atenna
    1.Design a pyramidal horn antenna at 5775 MHz to offer a gain of 20 dB. You may assume any appropriate value for the wave guide dimensions.

2.For a gigabit wireless backhaul link ( LOS ), the data rate is 2Gbps. The frequency of operation is 11GHz. Suggest an appropriate antenna and substantiate your choice based on a comparison with other possible antenna structures.

3.Design a matching section ( patch / transmission line ) to match a 50 ohm source to 75 ohm load . You may use any of the freeware available on-line such as “AppCad” or “SMITH ” to do the matching.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2004, 08:05 AM
    Homework
    Hi,
    This sounds like a homework question...
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Nov 21, 2005, 01:29 PM
    Ok... and don't forget

4. No cheating or using campbell chunky soup cans..

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEHO
    1.Design a pyramidal horn antenna at 5775 MHz to offer a gain of 20 dB. You may assume any appropriate value for the wave guide dimensions.

2.For a gigabit wireless backhaul link ( LOS ), the data rate is 2Gbps. The frequency of operation is 11GHz. Suggest an appropriate antenna and substantiate your choice based on a comparison with other possible antenna structures.

3.Design a matching section ( patch / transmission line ) to match a 50 ohm source to 75 ohm load . You may use any of the freeware available on-line such as “AppCad” or “SMITH ” to do the matching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CSS Web design [ 4 Answers ]

Good morning, I've been trying to do CSS on my new website for a while. I've been able to design some new templates in Dreamweaver, and I've created quite a few CSS styles. The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to see my styles appear on any web interfaces. Internet Explorer and Firefox,...

Intelligent design [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have a question . Please help me on it: Stephen jay Gould thought the best way to argue against intelligent design as the origin of modern flora and fauma was to focus on such oddities of nature as a whale fetus's developping and then dissolving a comlpete set for teeth, in contrast...

Need Help With A Network Design [ 4 Answers ]

Helow everyone, I have a major problem, I am a student and my prof. gave use the problem listed below and he wants an RFP from us giving him a better solutions to what they already have.. Can anyone help me... PLEASE!! Given the company described below with a centralized IT department, analyze...

Interior design course [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to develop my keen interest in interior design. Is anyone out there aware of a high quality school that offers interior design course in Maryland or Washington Dc part time (evening and weekend) or any that provides good online courses that really get you to improve your skills? I...

How to design a web browser using VB [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to design a web browser in visual basic and I don't know how to start or how to design it. Can somebody give me some tips on how to do it and also some codes? In that web browser also, I would like to use a customized image to make it unique. Can someone help out? :confused:

View more questions Search