Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janetwolcott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 10:13 AM
    I received a Christmas card from my boss. Now what?
    I received a Christmas card from my boss. Should I send her one back?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2011, 10:26 AM
    If you feel like sending one, yes.

Why do you ask? Is there some office situation which makes you uneasy sending her a Christmas card?
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Dec 25, 2011, 12:15 AM
    Yes, Hurry... Before it's too late! Merry X-mas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I received a summons from a credit card company [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working with a debt consolidation company and they told me to deny everything to buy time to try to work with the creditor. I feel like that is lying to the courts. My daughter and her husband lost their jobs in 2008 and they have been struggling to find enough work and I tried...

Received Summons for Credit card [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up the other morning to a police officer giving me a summons from discover credit card. I have no idea what to do, I don't have a job because of my anxiety and depression. I don't get any funds from the government or work. I don't know what they willl do? I don't own anything (not a house or...

Does anybody send a Christmas Card to there Ex's Family? [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious really.. If you were close to your ex's family and they loved you to bits.. do you send them a Christmas Card? Or would this break all means of NC! I just want to ask if anybody here has done it/has done in the past.

My Boss Promised Me a Raise but I Never Received It [ 3 Answers ]

I hold two jobs. One being a full time job Mon-Fri 9-5, the other working at the local restaurant on Sat and Sun. Out of the blue my boss came to me two weeks ago and asked how much I bring home from the weekend job in tips. I gave him an average and he said he would raise me the average plus...

View more questions Search