Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjtech2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Honeywell TH8000 intermittent
    I have a few months old Lennox heat pump with Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. Most of the time the thermostat works great but once every two weeks or so the inside temperature on the unit says 75, the thermostat is set to turn on heat at 72, and the heat comes on! The programming is set for manual, the fan is on "auto", the system is set to "heat". The dealer has looked at it several times and said that "he's set everything to manual that he knows of" -and it still does this. For A/C last summer we had it programmed and it worked the program flawlessly.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 04:37 PM
    ? We have sold literally hundreds of those with only 1 warrant replacement that I know of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell TH8000 Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

When this thermostat call for aux. heat, it reads aux. heat on the pad but no heat. The aux. heat works in manual mode. I think a setup code is wrong since it has never done right. Could someone help.

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

Heat is intermittent [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York hvac system. AC works great. Heat is intermittent. I'll turn it to heat on thermostat and it may run for a while, but at some point (inconsistent as to how long), it turns from blowing warm air to blowing cold air. At times, I am able to turn everything off at the thermostat,...

Intermittent power [ 1 Answers ]

I have a client who has a triplex service drop rubbing on some tree branches. They have removed some brick facing on the exterior of the house exposing conductors running from the main service panel in the basement on the outside of the structure and into a slab addition at the rear of the house. ...

Intermittent freezing up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Hope you can help. Recently I've had a problem with intermittent freeze up of the evap coil of my downstairs central AC. Multiple technicians have been here with no resolution of the problem. I did have to have the evap coil replaced earlier this week due to a leak in the drain pan - and it...

View more questions Search