Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trulytrying Posts: 122, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2011, 06:28 AM
    Can the Queen change the succession?
    Can Queen Elizabeth change the succession to the Throne if she wanted to?
    Could she skip Prince Charles (and Camilla) and make William king?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2011, 07:14 AM
    This may help;

Succession

Damn, my great-great-great-great grandfather was the Duke of Bedford, and not in the list. And I thought if a dozen or so people were to vanish I could be King of England.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2011, 07:21 AM
    I think Charles will be a good king, assuming he outlives his mother.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2011, 01:32 PM
    From what I have read, no she cannot. It would require a change in British constitutional law for her to pass the throne to him. She can however, deny him the throne and live forever. (this is a movie quote, I just couldn't see when I'd ever have an opportunity to use it again)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Succession law in Louisiana [ 1 Answers ]

If there is dispute over just 1 piece of property left to 4 heirs in a will - which has already been put into probate - is it possible to "close out" the rest of the succession and separate the 1 piece of property to be decided upon either later or individually of the remaining assets? And by...

Succession Plan Management [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get the article on succession Plan Management?

Ecological succession? [ 2 Answers ]

What is ecological succession? I have like 4 question on some homework that all use that term and my dictionary doesn't define it and the online deffinitions might as well as been speaking in japanease. Please help :)

Clinton succession [ 4 Answers ]

If bill clinton held another office in Washington dc, what are the chances that he would become president

Succession of Father's Estate (Louisiana) [ 1 Answers ]

My father died in 1996 and a succession was never done. I am in the process of gathering information and am not having any luck gaining access to his financial records at the bank. They tell me they only keep 5 years on file but may have old files on micro fiche but I would need the account...

View more questions Search