Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KaishaJayne Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Looking for mothers Cousin
    My mum lost contact with her a cousin of hers from the paternal side of her family, a while ago, and she wishes to try and find her. None of my mums family know her whereabouts due to a family dispute. I really want to find her for my mum as she was really close to her when she was younger. All I know is her date of birth and her name. I'm not sure if she's married or not so I only have her surname which would've been. Can you give me any suggestions on what I can do please? Thing is, I haven't exactly got a lot of money to use big search sites, which I guess makes it more difficult. Thanks if you can give me any input.
    maebarr Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KaishaJayne
    My mum lost contact with her a cousin of hers from the paternal side of her family, a while ago, and she wishes to try and find her. None of my mums family know her whereabouts due to a family dispute. I really want to find her for my mum as she was really close to her when she was younger. All I know is her date of birth and her name. I'm not sure if shes married or not so I only have her surname which would've been. Can you give me any suggestions on what I can do please? Thing is, I haven't exactly got a lot of money to use big search sites, which I guess makes it more difficult. Thanks if you can give me any input.
    I have a membership to netdetective.com you pay monthly and can find just about anyone.
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Here are a couple things to try:
    1. Run the name in Google and Yahoo: try first name first and first name last... and try with and without the middle initial).
    2. Try the phone book sites
    Find a Person or Business with our free online White Pages and Yellow Pages
    And
    White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search

If you'll give her name and date of birth, along with her parents' names, I'll do some further searching for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

Crzy cousin [ 6 Answers ]

I have a HUGE problem. Im fifteen and I have WAY older cousin who likes me( he's like around 20). It is so weird when I'm around him. He wants me to tell him if I like him or not. Im so scard of him. What can I do?! :'(

Cousin abandoned kids and left them with me [ 3 Answers ]

On September 18 of 2006 my cousin was arrested on drug charges and of course her two kids were turned over to DCS, she gave my name as someone who could take the kids. I went and picked them up and she signed a limited power of attorney to me for the kids. Well it's now 2007, she has been out of...

Cousin Liking Problem [ 5 Answers ]

The Problem is,that there is a second cousin of mine who lives abroad, She comes to india once in a year,and stays here for a month or so, But for those 30 days she always invites me wherever she goes.and Recently when she came,she treated me differently from the rest of the cousins, She gave...

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search