Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashasedrick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 06:55 PM
    What would make my 2 year old son loss his hair
    My 2 yr old little boy has been fighting a cold for 3 mounths an then today 12 17 11 I gave him a bath an he lost a lot of hair an now got a bold spot an I can't get him to feeling better is there somethang that it could be if you could please help me I'm scard
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
    You need to take him to the pediatrician. 3 months is way too long to be fighting a "cold" without medical intervention. The hair loss may be related to whatever is causing this "cold."
    natashasedrick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 09:38 PM
    I have had him there an on meds after meds
    eleasha101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Walk in clinic ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I am a 42 year old female and I just notice that I have patches of hair loss one [ 1 Answers ]

One on the back and another one on the side wanted to know why?

Can my husband make me and our 6 year old son move out of the family home [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has said he no longer wants to be with me but is refusing to move out of the family home. The house is in joint names and he said I should move out which I have refused to do. Can he force me to sell the house?

2 year old black lab hair loss [ 12 Answers ]

Why is my 2 year old black lab losing her hair on her back legs ( thighs) some tummy and armpits yet her same litter sister that is yellow lab is not? Is there something wrong with her? Thanks malillie

22-year-old female with sudden and inexplicable hair loss! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I am a 22-year-old female and I have recently noticed my hair has begun to fall out! I do not know what to do! :confused: After searching the internet for probable causes, I think my problem is perhaps due a complete lifestyle change: at the end of August, I moved from the United...

View more questions Search