Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soevang Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 04:07 PM
    In a prison
    A man who you think shot his wife / ex. He comes in a prison where he is the only one who has not done anything criminal. He helps prison guards with paperwork. He digs out a small hammer...
    Please help ! :D
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2011, 04:11 PM
    The Shawshank Redemption starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman.
    Soevang Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Tank you :)
    poet31 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2011, 04:20 PM
    Shawshank Redemption
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2011, 07:29 PM
    He was a rock hound and the small hammer is a specialized rock hammer.

Dec 17, 2011, 08:11 PM
    What is this, like a trivia thing? I'm not sure about this one. The other one was one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't have many favorite movies, since I'm really not a movie or TV person. Sorry.

Dec 17, 2011, 08:12 PM
    What is this a trivia thing? I'm not sure on this one. The last one was one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't have many favorite movies, since I'm not really into movies or TV. Sorry.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Hi poet31 - Twinkiedooter was just making a comment about the movie Shawshank Redemption. (The hammer Tim Robbins character uses to escape was a rock hammer)... sometimes on this site after people find whatever it is the poster is looking for, other members comment on it, like 'Oh yeah, I love that movie, the Tim Robbins character was into rock collecting, and the hammer he used was a rock hammer... ' - not a trivia thing, just some more info on the original post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prison [ 4 Answers ]

My partner got sentce for 2 years a month ago but before he got sentce he was on cerfue for 3 months should he get this taken of his sentce.

Death at prison [ 3 Answers ]

When the DCI investigates a suspious death at a prison, do the inmates that the DCI believe know something about it, have a right to ask for an attorney?

Suspended prison [ 0 Answers ]

Suspended prison means completion of probation - what actually it means. Is jail term given in suspended prison.

My prison [ 3 Answers ]

I've been a recluse for years and have lost my drive for everything.I don't know what to do.I'd rather die than face the world-- Im insane over this and could use any advice

Prison [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, quick question: Is prison a good idea?

View more questions Search