Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anneleon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Power to bathroom went off, circuit breaker to room "on"
    Heard a beep-,
    Thought we had a brownout but only thing effected is bathroom lights, outlet, and fan (different plugs). Switched circuit off/on couple times.. nothing! Everything else in house is working
    tommybwiz Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 02:23 PM
    Check for gfci. Sometimes people wrongly wire bath lights and fan on the load side of a gfci. Press test and reset gfci if one is installed, see if that fixes it.
    danny0427 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Check your GFCI outlets to see if any are tripped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can "Superposition Theorem" be applied to find power in a circuit? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if Superposition Theorem can be applied to find power in a circuit?

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Connection of tub to main 3" circuit pipe in bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions for reconnecting a 1.5" line from a tub to a 3" line that is part of a circuit wet vent in bathroom (tub, shower, lav and toilet all connected to 1 horizontal 3" line vented at the begining and end by two individual vent lines). 1. what angle should the tub combo/Y fitting...

Circuit breaker with "10kA 120/240v~" and a yellow D [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a old place with very poor upkeep. The circuit breakers weren't labeled at all. I went To label all of them and was able to determine all Except for 2 that don't appear to go to anything. Those 2 look different than the rest and I was Wondering what they might be for. They...

View more questions Search