Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    velocitagioco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Why we born when death is true as we born?
    Why we born when death is true as we born,
    Why we live for family , why we earn money and like to earn more and more but family never satisfied with it and we tell lie to our friends, coworker, family and around us only to show that I am better then others, we live in lier world ? Why should we live, because of the family who only want money if I did not earn then they ask Why not? What to do ? I am unemployed now after 6yrs of work as a marketing person for a local software devlopment company. Now I did not able to earn , I had 2 children age 5 (twins one girl and other boy), Wife only earning 186 dollar in a month, children going to schools, I had a good car but I have to sell it now, What to do? I lost money in this downward to equity market as well as forex. I lost everything , now I want to die , so that I can get free from all these responsibilities.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 11:38 AM
    I don't thnk I could ever feel as caustic as you do. Many of us in today's world, in the same situation as you, start all over again and dig out the best way we can without jumping to the suicide side of the fence.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 17, 2011, 11:48 AM
    You chose to start a family of your own so don't have the luxury of suicide, unless you are willing to not care about your responsibility. Start by combining households with other family who also might be suffering financially. Any older relatives who get a pension? Since you know marketing, sell everything you don't need online. Start with a small investment in some products such as from alibab.com and sell online, or go to businesses locally who might profit from online selling of their goods. Learn some more computer skills such as programming. Print some business cards as a marketing consultant. When there are no jobs, create a job.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 11:54 AM
    One member, maybe OP! Found my response 'not helpful'. My response may have seemed harsh perhaps, but right now this is a harsh world. When you are down to hard times, and children and others depend on you, if you are a right thinking person, suicide is not an option, and at times just a desperate thought. Think about it, anyone. How would you end your life violently, peacefully, any way you want it, you are leaving what we all have, still a wonderful world in spite of everything.

No, my reply still stands, I would never opt out and leave my son behind to grieve and never forgive me for my choice to die.

I removed my signature awhile ago which was an old saying; when life hands you scraps, make a quilt.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 12:16 PM
    You want to die so you can get away from responsibilities? You are so selfish that you would consider dying to save yourself from worry and leave your family behind.

You work out from under this and keep going. You're not the only one who has faced difficult times... many have gone through it. Suicide is not the answer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 01:55 PM
    So you have such little care for your loved ones that you want to leave them with all the worries.

But so what you lost your money, life is not money, is that you lived for ? Is the love of your family not what you really live for.

Money comes and money goes. I have lost more money than most people every make in 10 life times several times.
    But you pick yourself up, and start over. Or perhaps even better you find new goals and ideas for your life.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2011, 02:19 PM
    You have been reprimanded.
    You have been given suggestions.
    Now maybe we can try to answer the question of why we live when we are just going to die? There is no answer to why. This planet evolved in a way that has a cycle of birth and death rather than a fixed group of organisms living forever. Some flies are born, fly into the air, mate and die, all in the same day and never touching the ground again. Why? Biological imperative. Instinct. Many of them are food for birds, and the rest - they just are born and die, extras in the movie. As do we (there's a saying 'birth astraddle a grave').
    We humans started wondering why we live somewhere along the way, as our brains developed. I think that if you stop wondering why you will feel freer. Instead sit down with your wife and talk finances. Make lists. Ask her if she thinks you are a failure as a man - she probably DOESN'T, and yet surveys of men have found that providing for family, work, is more important to men than sex. So address the whole issue of how you feel about yourself and how she and other family feel about you. You'd be surprised how supportive they want to be.
    HEY - good luck. A lot of the world is in your boat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My grandmother was born in england... I was born in the usa and now moving to london [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother was born in england... I just bought flat in London... am I eligible for british citizenship?

Can I claim my new born child that was born on January 2008 [ 3 Answers ]

Can I claim my new born child born in January 2008 on my 2007 taxes?

View more questions Search