Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DumboGr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Kids movie about a girl and the twelve months
    I would like to ask about a kids show I remember, it probably was a short movie. The main character is a young and poor girl who wanders around in the cold forest for some reason, and at night she meets twevle old men sitting around a fire in the middle of a frozen lake, and those men tell her that each one of them is a month of the year. They also prove that using their powers, the story takes place in December, that's why I believe it is a christmas story, and march makes it spring for a while, proving that he is a month of spring. The story goes on, and at the end the girl is sitting in a slay with a princess who looks exactly like her, they are both dressed up and very happy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 10:44 AM
    12 months pt. 1 - YouTube
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 11:53 PM
    12 months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Title of a movie or kids show from the 80s with a girl elephant [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this on VHS, it was an animated movie or something like that, with a girl elephant as the main character. All I remember is she was walking home and singing that "bringing home a baby bumblebee" song, and another part about singing about an old man's or goat's beard hair and...

Kids movie 70-80s about girl and robot? [ 4 Answers ]

Movie from 70-80 girl goes to japan to see dad. He makes her a robot

A kids movie with a little girl that has to get a diamond and two mice save her [ 3 Answers ]

A kids movie where two mice are trying to save this little girl so she don't have to go and get the red diamond down the well

Where to find "twelve months" movie? [ 2 Answers ]

This is an animated movie released in 1980. It also goes by the name of "The forest is alive". Twelve Months (1980 film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Here's a link. Does anyone know where I can watch this?

View more questions Search