Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jawall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Where to find hallmarks for navajo jewelry silversmiths
    Would like to know who the hallmark LB with a running horse is. Have a lovely piece of jewelry with this hallmark and would like to get information of silversmith.
    kinmess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 03:12 PM
    Navajo artist Loren Begay (Running Horse).

See https://www.etsy.com/listing/116533341/vintage-loren-begay-running-horse-navajo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navajo silver hallmarks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a gorgeous Navajo Coral and sterling "hinged collar" type of necklace. I am having a hard time finding the maker. The stamp appears to be a C with a small arrow coming out of the center of the C. This almost make it look like a Curved E. The help is greatly appreciated

Navajo silversmith hallmarks [ 2 Answers ]

Who is the Navajo silver artist who in the 50's used the hallmark of 2 four-pronged antlers?

Navajo Hallmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a few things... I hope someone knows who these artists are. Navajo turquoise ring with initials EB Navajo turquoise ring with number 8 on the back Mother of pearl ring signed]M Peres Navajo sterling silver spoon with swastika... on the back it reads Sterling and a letter H...

Hopi, Zuni, or Navajo Hallmarks on Jewelry [ 5 Answers ]

I have three pieces I need help with in identifying the makers of. The first piece is an inlay piece of turquoise, white shell? and onyx? The maker's hallmark is a capital M with and ---> attached to the bottom right tail of the M, the line from the end to the point of the arrow is a solid...

View more questions Search