Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicakes01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 12:56 AM
    Does anyone remember the name of an old Children's cartoon dragon movie of dragons?
    I am having a hard time remembering the title of this movie, I don't remember much, I just know that there were dragons in it, I think a magic well, and at one part of the movie they have to go to this evil castle and get back something that was stolen, and if I remember correctly one of the dragons was green had whisker type anteni that were kind of crinkled. Its not Puff the Magic Dragon or Dragons Lair or anything like that, sorry its so vague!

Also this movie is all cartoon too! Thanks in advance for all the help :0
    Necronguy Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Dec 20, 2011, 07:25 AM
    I'm just going to take a stab at it and say Flight of Dragons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flight_of_Dragons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Animated movie/cartoon, Dragons. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie or some kind of cartoon when I was little ( 1980-1990's) was animated, had several dragons in it, different colors and each had a type - water -fire - wind you get the idea, and I remember something about rings. The story was about a young man who had some sort of book that had a...

1980s dragon movie NOT flight of the dragons HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie for YEARS. Here's what I remember: a boy leaves his mother who gives him rice balls to eat, they were something that was shown because I know that he knew his journey was long and he had to save them. There is a white dragon that gets hurt whom he befriends (I...

Cartoon children's Movie Title That I Can't Remember [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I've been trying to remember this cartoon kids movie I watched when I was a kid and I think the plot was something like this: All the characters are animals of some sort and they are flying on a blimp/hot air ballon for part of the movie and the main characters are kids looking for a cure for...

80s/90s kids cartoon movie with pink dragons on an island? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now. I rented it over and over again when I was like 4 or 5 late 80s early 90s. A cartoon movie for kids. It was something to do with a tropical island and pink animals or creatures and a volcano I think. Does anyone know what it is called? My mom...

Can't remember old children's cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK I don't remember much of this movie at all it might have been a disney film but I know it was hand drawn like the black cauldron and I know it was sort of on the fantasy side but this kid was like in a castle and the king I think said whatever you do don't open this door and of coarse he does...

View more questions Search