Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 01:12 PM
    Any idea where I can purchase a coverstitch machine in the barnstable Ma. Area?
    Any idea where I can purchase a coverstitch sewing machine in the barnstable, Ma. Area and how much do they usually go for?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a good idea to drain a washing machine out to the yard into the grass? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to prolong the life of my septic tank. I have heard I should drain this with 2 45's for a smooth flow of water then run it under the ground and pop it up with a 90 and leave it stubbed up above the ground like a little fountain. Any problems here besides code? I live on 3 acres in the...

1997 MTD yard machine that keeps killing the battery.any idea what is causeing this? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 97 yard machine that keeps killing the battery. I bought it used and had to put a new battery in it and it did fine for about 2 weeks then the battery was dead. What is killing my battery and how do I fix it?

What would cause a pipe to drip into the washing machine drain area? [ 5 Answers ]

There is a copper pipe that comes out of the wall above the washing machine drain. This pipe is open at the bottom, and it has been dripping down the drain for the last month. What could be causing this?

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.