What is a equinox
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 16, 2011, 01:14 PM
    What's the context ?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 20, 2011, 02:43 PM
    The equinox is when the plane of the earth's equator is in line with the sun. The result of this geometry is that the length of night = the length of day for all points on the earth. It typically occurs on or around March 21 and September 22, and coincides with the astronmical dates for the first day of spring and fall. For a more detailed explanation see:
    Equinox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2006 Chevy Equinox A/C not blowing? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Chevy Equinox and after driving for about 15 minutes the air conditioner almost completely stops blowing. I can here it trying to come out and it sounds like it is restricted somehow. Sometimes no air comes out at all. But I can hear it trying and little white specks come flying...

2006 chevy equinox ac fix? [ 0 Answers ]

2006 chevy equinox. AC rubber hose has a puncture. It's the smaller of the two hoses that run from the compressor to the radiator. Is there a cheap/easy fix for this? Can I cut the hose and splice with a coupling and high pressure fittings? Thank You for any information.

Chevy Equinox [ 2 Answers ]

Chevrolet equinox 2005 abs light is on. After scanning the speed sensor(at passengers side) has been replaced but afterwards I have the same problem . The pedal keeps vibrating with a strange noise till the abs light goes on.the brakepads has also been replaced. What is the solution?

Spring Equinox March 17? [ 4 Answers ]

The spring equinox is supposed to be on March 21, but by definition of an equinox, it's the day when the time from sunrise to sunset is exactly 12 hours. And according to the Weather Channel website, that day occurs tomorrow (March 17). Daily Averages for Livonia, MI (48150) - weather.com ...

Spring Equinox March 17? [ 4 Answers ]

The spring equinox is supposed to be on March 21, but by definition of an equinox, it's the day when the time from sunrise to sunset is exactly 12 hours. And according to the Weather Channel website, that day was yesterday (March 17). Daily Averages for Livonia, MI (48150) - weather.com Here...

View more questions Search