Ask
    adepte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 12:08 PM
    First day of summer
    When is the first day of summer
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 12:11 PM
    Summer begins in the Northern Hemisphere on June 20, 2012, at 7:09 P.M. (EDT).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying child support during the summer, but I have her during the summer. [ 3 Answers ]

When we got our divorce, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I would be paying child support during the summer months too and I have the child during the summer. Can I file a petition for him to pay me payments during the summer months? I am basically paying him all year round.

I got brown discharge right on my period day.and 3rd day normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

I got brown discharge right on my period day.it was their for 2 day(didn't come to the pad.it shows only when I wiped)3rd day I got normal red blood.can be pregnant or is this my normal periods

Can a salary employee be punished by unwillingly work an extra day.6th day? [ 1 Answers ]

My employer punishes all salary employees by making them work an extra day a week with no warning... is this legal?

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

Title: Last Day of Summer - 1984 [ 8 Answers ]

This was a British Movie that seemed to make quite a splash in '84. Someone asked me about it last week and I can't find anything on it except that Graham McGrath played the main character. Anyone have a synopsis on the movie? Also, is it available anywhere?

View more questions Search