Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iqra_warraich12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 09:35 PM
    Give me all the info about a certain American short story.
    Please, anyone give me or send me on my I.D. the summary, theme, and all other information about the English short story, "The Story of an Hour."
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:42 PM
    First of all, you're too new to have PMing available, and second of all, you want one of us to do your work for you? How will that help your grade?

Have you read the story and know what the story is about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is name of this short story [ 2 Answers ]

I read this in college. It's about a family that takes a trip. The car breaks down and 3 men show up and they end up killing the family. I think the grandmother survives. I had to do a research paper on the symbolism on this story. Been trying to find it for a couple months now. Please...

New short story. [ 2 Answers ]

Chapter one. The telling of my story. "Please leave son, and dont come back. If I see you again, I will kill you." A tear ran down her cheek as she said the words that she hated. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted nothing more than for me to never leave. To stay with...

Short Story [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, so here it goes... I'm the assigned prayer leader for our math class tomorrow... and my teacher asked me to create a short story and a reflection about it... before I recite my own prayer.. I already have a prayer which is "Dear Lord, Bless us today. Open our minds to help us learn and grow....

Short story [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shortest thing that will be published because I have a story that is only close to 6000 words, I think it is worth publishing but is it long enough and if it is what is it called a novel or a novella or anything like that?

Short story [ 3 Answers ]

I have to bring a short story (preferably no longer than 15 pages) into class, talk a bit about the author and then lead a discussion on it. I'm not a big on reading short stories so I don't have any books on them or anything. Does anyone know a short story that's easy to analyse and has some...

View more questions Search