Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swaggaforce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 07:01 PM
    I have brown spots in my panties. I think it is my period and has been two days. Help
    Long big brown spots
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:30 PM
    It sounds like you're getting your period for the first time. I saw in your other post that you're 11 years old so this is not unusual. It's time to talk to your mom about this and let her know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge 12 days after period [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have looked through the forum and I have found nothing similar to the problem I have so here goes. The first day of my period was 12 days ago and today when I woke I noticed a brown discharge in my underwear, when I wipe the tissue is clear. I have never been this early before and...

Brown discharge in my panties? [ 0 Answers ]

This is embaressing because I should know this already but I'm a little confused. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around the time I was due to ovulate, well I have a golden brown discharge appearing in my undies and it's the same color when I wipe. Is there a good possibility that I'm...

Brown discharge for days before period [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, So I am worrying. I have been having a brown discharge for a couple of days now and it is before my period. What can this be a sign of? I thought that this could be my period but usually before I start my period I would get cramps and my boobs would hurt but not this time. Can anyone tell me...

12 days after period and now brown discharge for 2 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My last period was 17 days late as I was due the 24th/dec/09 they didn't arrive until the 9th of January they lasted for 6 days and 10 days late I started to get a brown discharge and my boobs hurt 2 days later today and the brown discharge is just going... now I already have 3 children and...

Brown Discharge few days before period. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old. I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and still taking them, and I’m sexually active. For the last 2 months before my period I got brown discharge and never had it before. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days and I got the brown discharge again for the second...

View more questions Search