Ask
    Tfahlsing88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Transmission fluid
    How do I add fluid
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Through the transmission dipstick opening, using a long-neck funnel. Don't overfill. It should not be filled past the top full line, when the transmission is at normal operating temperature and in Park.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Then again, some don't have dip stick tubes anymore. Could even be a manual trans the poster is asking about.
    How about checking here first.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission fluid link [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1 year warranty on a new transmission. I have taken it back to the shop a number of times. It still leaks by the differential. The shop owner says its not a big deal but I would like to have it fixed. It was brought out I could just add fluid as it gets low. I was thinking this would...

Do I need to remove some of my AT fluid before adding transmission fluid conditioner? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 20 oz. bottle of "lucas oil automatic transmission fluid conditioner" for my 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. It has 145,000 miles on it. I want to add a 20 oz. bottle of this lucas oil transmission fluid conditioner but don't know if I should remove some of my AT fluid before I...

No transmission fluid [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Hyundai accent. I was changing oil and mistakenly drained tranny fluid instead. I then put about 4 1/2 quarts of oil in engine on top of what was already in thinking I drained everything. About 8 1/2 quarts were in engine! I started car and let idle with all that oil and no tranny...

Transmission Fluid [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo. Where do you find the dipstick to check the transmission fluid and where is the opening to replace the transmission fluid? None of these are visible by looking under the hood.

Transmission fluid [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of fluid do I put in the transmission of a 94 honda civic 5 speed manual?

View more questions Search