JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2011, 10:25 AM
    How old are you?
    julie91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 10:29 AM
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 16, 2011, 04:40 AM
    Do you participate in enough foreplay, or do you rush into it? Do you use lube? Have you been tested for any STI's?

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upset & need advice - husband tried to have anal sex with me... [ 25 Answers ]

Knowing I was not okay with it. We've been married almost 12 years and together a bit longer than that. We have 2 children, and I believe he is a decent person. I am so confused right now as this really isn't like him. I think he may be doing this to get back at me or maybe is using the situation...

My girl never wants to have sex anymore... Does anybody have any advice [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together now for almost three years and when we first got together man the sex was incredible.now I'm lucky to get it once or twice a month I told her she need's to go see a doctor to get a pill or something.she's always making up some excuse as to when she want's to...

Advice for having sex [ 37 Answers ]

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18, we have been dating for a little over a year and we are discussing having sex. He loves me and I love him we get along perfectly and are the perfect match, everyone says so. We have made plans for the future and are both smart straight A students. I know how to be...

Low sex drive... please, need advice [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend wrote me this note this morning with a few more expletives in it. I kind of wanted some opinions on it before I give any background just so its fair. We have been together off and on for 6 years and I am 27 he is 29.

View more questions Search