Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanizezahra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Spotting problem
    Lady with two kids both with operation 35 years age spotting mix with yellow brown discharge with clots ater every 3. Or 4 days. Pap normal ultrasound pelvic normal pipele. Biopsy. Normal now what to do plzzzz tel me

Check out some similar questions!

I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel [ 3 Answers ]

Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528. What am I overlooking"

2 months late brown spotting on both occasions but dark red spotting in the 2nd month [ 1 Answers ]

I am two months late on my period. The first month when my period was expected I had a brown discharge mostly seen when I wiped. On the second moth when my period was also due the same brown spotting occurred but then the next day I had some red spotting also. I took a pregnancy test last month...

My 2006 Taurus has a problem hesitating to start sometimes, what could be the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when starting my 2006 Ford Taurus, it hesitate to start, sometimes it does this and sometimes not, what could the problem? I'm thinking the starter. I replaced the battery, thinking it could be the battery, but the problem still exist. Help!

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.