Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 10:00 AM
    All time favourite movie?
    :D Come on what's your favourite film of all time?? What has the most memorable piece of action?

Mine just has to be bugsy malone the final scene rocked...

TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 11, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Well when kids where in the house --I would have to say Anne of Green gables -- it was a sweet movie to watch with the girls, [Though I never let them know I thought so lol]
    One of my fav`s is O Brother, Where Art Thou. Every time I watch it I just have to laugh.
    Note Ive not seen bugsy malone but that will soon be fixed.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 11, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Its hard to pick but its got to be one of the several in American Beauty: when Lester asks for the job with the least amount of responsibiliy... or the dancing bag scene... or even where he masterbates in the shower in the beginning of the film. They were just so brilliant on several levels, but then I really like folded movies and ones powerful enough to push arcane viewpoints around a bit too!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 02:47 PM
    I would have to agree with TheSavage.

Anne of Green Gables. It was a very good movie. Plus it was about home. We lived only 45 minutes from Anne of Green Gables house on Prince edward Island, Canada. It is one of the biggest tourist attraction on Prince edward island. Many people from around the world come to visit.

Joe
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 02:55 PM
    So there you are my Laura :) I didn't know which movie thread you meant, but now I do :)

Oh boy - I am so bad with titles and am so behind in years in seeing movies, but off the top of my head -

I LOVED LOVED Birdgcage - I could watch that 10 million times.

I loved Pretty Women - sorry I am such a goof

I loved Meet the Faulkners - way too funny.

But just loved birdcage. I just love Nathan Lane and Robbin Williams. I can still see and hear the housekeeper Agador singing "Giuchie giuchie ya ya da da (Hey, hey, hey)
    Giuchie giuchie ya ya here (here)
    Mocca choca lata ya ya (oh yeah)"

Great movie if you love to laugh :)

I am such a deep and serious person aren't I :rolleyes:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 02:56 PM
    The Hunt For The Red October is my favorite. My favorite scene is where the Captain and his second mate are in their cabin talking about what they are going to do after they defect to the US. The one wants to go to Montana and marry and buy a pickup.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 03:26 PM
    It is so nice to see so many different films thank you for responding :)
    Cat Lady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    :D Come on whats your favourite film of all time??? what has the most memorable peice of action ??

Mine just has to be bugsy malone the final scene rocked....

GREASE!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 2, 2007, 07:10 PM
    My all-time favorite movie is The Neverending Story!
    It came out when I was one, and I've pretty much been watching it since I was old enough to sit down for a movie. I own one of the original copies made, and I have the whole thing memorized! One of my favorite scenes is when Atreyu is riding on Falkor and they're flying through all the different landscapes. The scenery is amazing and so beautiful to see all the different places they go through! Makes me smile every time and wish I could be on a flying luck dragon! ;)
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 11, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I loved the movie raising Arizona with Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter.
    There are to many great scenes to pick a fav in this movie.
    And I just love the way they talked, funny great movie!
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 28, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Aaaaaaahh... Wendy Peffercon

YouTube - The Sandlot - Wendy Peffercorn

One of the best, most classic, movie scenes ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

I've been looking for this movie for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:! Here is what I can remember: I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain;...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search