Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsarson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Replacing a circuit breaker with a GFI breaker- q on neutrals
    In process on installing withquestion on neutral wires. Do you take the neutrals out of the in the main panel neutral and put them in into the breaker where its labelled "load neutral terminal" and only have the neutral "pig tail" to the panel neutral bar? Thanks!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Yes.Exactly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit Breaker [ 1 Answers ]

I have 14 gauge electrical wiring with a 15 amp circuit breaker can I change that circuit breaker to a 20 amp. Thanks Michael:D

WHAT IS A GFI breaker and where can I find it in my house [ 2 Answers ]

My outdoor outlet with xmas light went out last night when it rained. They lights will work in my indoor outlets. I cannot find a labeled breaker in the breaker box. An earlier post mentioned a GFI breaker might be the issue. What is a GFI and where would I find it? J

Gfi circuit breaker defective [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 15 amp 240 volt, ground fault circuit breaker (special order and pricey). I have this connected via 14/2 wire to a deep well pump submersed into the lake, and a 500 watt baseboard heater. This has been connected for 16 months with no problems. This weekend I could not get the circuit...

Gfi breaker [ 1 Answers ]

I have an outdoor pond. I think that my electrical connection got wet and shorted out. My question is, I changed out all the receptacles on the gfi circuit and only two work. Is it possible that the breaker is bad and does not supply all of the circuits now??

GFI outlet vs girlfriend breaker [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a difference functionally between a GFI outlet and a GFI breaker? I am installing a jetted tub in the basement. The water pump has the two loose wires (+ground) and indicates the connection to be made in junction box and be protected by a GFI. A GFI for my type breaker is $300. I had...

View more questions Search