Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ema3g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 05:57 AM
    Computer won't connect to internet because MSIMG32.dll not found?
    When I try to open an internet browser, either Yahoo or Firefox I get an error message that says MSIMG32.dll was not found.
    XtremeHack3r Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 06:14 AM
    http://www.onlinesecurityauthority.com/data-security/msimg32-dll-not-found-error-repair-it-in-seconds/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect a satellite receiver to my computer/internet system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a satellite receiver and satellite internet service but no home phone line due to the poor quality of phone service in my rural area. However I am currently paying an extra $10.00 a month because the satellite receiver is not connected to a phone line on my satellite bill. I am told I can...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

How come my computer doesn't connect to the internet through dialup [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make my computer connect to the internet using dialup :confused:

Dbgeng.dll not found [ 2 Answers ]

WHat do I do to fix this error

View more questions Search