Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammysam0320 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Another old Christmas movie...
    This movie is in English, but may be originally in French, I think. It's about a girl who goes to the airport around Christmas time with her class, and she and another boy get mistaken for unaccompanied minors and get placed on a plane to what's supposed to be the North Pole, but I don't think they call it that. I remember when they are in the airport there is singing. I remember a scene with a pretty woman (fairy or snow queen or something) dancing in the snow forest. There is also reindeer and I think an ogre. Its from the 80's I think. I remember watching it when I was in junior high and I'm now 30.

This is driving me CRAZY!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 06:24 PM
    J'ai rencontré le Père Noël

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for old Christmas movie? [ 2 Answers ]

It's in Norway? Finland? husband and wife (who look like Santa and Mrs. Claus) go to the family's house in a sleigh pulled by reindeer to deliver toys. A storm comes up as they leave and the sleigh gets stuck in the woods. Reindeer can't pull it out and it looks like everyone is going to freeze...

Name of a Christmas movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sorry that I can't be more specific, last year I remember seeing a film on TV in the UK however I only caught the end of it and I didn't take note of the name. As I said I only caught the end but from what I got of it, there was some kind of argument between Santa and I believe it was his...

A christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about an evil santa. (I think) It was early 90s when I saw it, not sure when it was made. The ONLY thing I remember is santa in a living room, and someone shoots him. For some reason I really remember that his blood was black lol. It struck me as odd when I...

What is the name of this christmas movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a young boy that befriends a homeless man(I think the mans name was John) and at the end John dies and the boys family and friends give some kind of party for the homeless.

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search