Ask
    Alisalman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Bahai faith
    Whatever they claim is it true?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2011, 07:35 PM
    It is to them and to their followers, just as those who follow other faiths believe their claims are true.

It is a matter of faith, you will either believe and accept or you don't.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 17, 2011, 12:13 PM
    What is your reason for asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bahai faith [ 2 Answers ]

Sir I am Muslim from Pakistan I need to ask you a question regarding what is Baha'i faith why they claim they are Muslims sir il wait for your reply please kindly reply me

On faith [ 1 Answers ]

Properly understood, faith is the humble acknowledgment that we do not know everything about anything. Or, to put it more plainly, faith is a rational inference (or a “belief”), drawn from a long history of prior human experience, which dictates that there is always more for us to learn on any...

Looking for Faith [ 16 Answers ]

A few years ago, my husband (who was raised Presbyterian) and I started going to a local Methodist church. I was not raised in a religious home and have no real background with any religion. I've had a lot of great conversations with my husband's grandmother, who is a Christian and I feel that it...

Have a little faith in me [ 6 Answers ]

We keep getting into fights! Last night kept escalating until we broke up and then Decided to salvage what we had! I am always depressed and I don't know why? I never have faith in the Fact that he cares (we are long distance) and I never seem to be able Just to "have fun." He doesn't know...

View more questions Search