Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dossy22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Hand rash with small tiny cluster of bumps only shows up in winter
    On my left hand the last two years in winter only I have had these small painful rub blister/bumps they turn slightly yellow at first and eventually go away but are paintful and quite annoying. They are itchy and hot
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Dec 14, 2011, 12:40 PM
    How often do you get them? And are they only on a certain spot, or do they appear on other places as well? Do they seem to follow a pattern or band like appearance?

Dec 14, 2011, 01:25 PM
    They appear onlyonce a year and in tge same spot
    Dogs Expert

Dec 14, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Hmm, I was thinking shingles. Do you think it could be dry skin or irritation from winter clothes (gloves, mittens etc... )?

Dec 14, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Don't wear gloves lol
    Dogs Expert

Dec 14, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Darn! I'm all out. Someone else might have an answer, hang in there! :) You could always check with your doc ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching finger rash tiny bumps costa rica [ 2 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my wife and I went to Costa Rica for 8 days. We snorkeld, went ocean fishing on a boat, We did the canopy tour on the cables (the leather gloves they gave us were pretty well used and of course sweated in by many different tourist and we river rafted. I now am getting rashes...

Small cluster of bumps itching all over [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very very small cluster of bumps... puts you in the mind set of ringworm or poison ivy.. but more bumps and the skin is raised to where it looks like something underneath the skin. I am itching all over. The bumps also itch as well. They are located on the outside frontal lip of the...

Small rash and bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I'm 21, have had a few partners the last couple of months. I recently had a rash and was given by a doctor some cream to try, the rash looked just like circles of dry skin, and wasn't itchy. The cream made it go away, but I think a bit stayed because I started getting dry skin again. So I...

Rash and small bumps [ 5 Answers ]

I have a like 2-3 red bumps and a small rash at the tip of penis and clue or ideas why this is happening?

Extremely small, tiny white bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am sexually active 21 year old and last had sex a few days ago. The day after literally I noticed some small white bumps on the top of my penis and below the head. On top of this, I believe I had some itching around that area midway through last week. Since then I felt nothing and was surprised...

View more questions Search