Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idoharto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Translating a text to Hindi, Chinese, Persian and other langu-for international peace
    Dear Friends of all nations,

We are currently working on a artistic-spiritual-political non-commercial project aimed to bring unity, understanding and communication between members of all countries. The translations we need will be part of a series of videos which will be uploaded on Youtube with the aim of approaching people of different countries of the world.

We urgently need a translation of the following text (I give it here in english) to Chinese, Hindi and Persian. Also, any translation in other languages will be welcome and helpful.

We already translated the text with the help of friends to: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic and Hebrew. So we won't need help with those languages anymore.

As I wrote, any new translation will be valuable to the success of this international project.

The english version of the text which needs to be translated goes:

-----

The Intergalactic Underground
    We come in Peace
    Join the Intergalactic Revolution
    Become an Intergalactic Master
    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

-----

We also need a translation for the sentence:
    Long Live the Intergalactic revolution

-------

We thank you dearly for your help. Also, if you are unable to help, but have idea as to where we could get help reaching translations to chinese, hindu and persian or other languages we will be greatly thankful.

Yours,
    Ido
    idoharto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by idoharto
    Dear Friends of all nations,

We are currently working on a artistic-spiritual-political non-commercial project aimed to bring unity, understanding and communication between members of all countries. The translations we need will be part of a series of videos which will be uploaded on Youtube with the aim of approaching people of different countries of the world.

We urgently need a translation of the following text (I give it here in english) to Chinese, Hindi and Persian. Also, any translation in other languages will be welcome and helpful.

We already translated the text with the help of friends to: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic and Hebrew. So we won't need help with those languages anymore.

As I wrote, any new translation will be valuable to the success of this international project.

The english version of the text which needs to be translated goes:

-----

The Intergalactic Underground
    We come in Peace
    Join the Intergalactic Revolution
    Become an Intergalactic Master
    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

-----

we also need a translation for the sentence:
    Long Live the Intergalactic revolution

-------

We thank you dearly for your help. Also, if you are unable to help, but have idea as to where we could get help reaching translations to chinese, hindu and persian or other languages we will be greatly thankful.

Yours,
    Ido
    About an hour ago this message was erased for some reason. I uploaded it again. Please don't erase it again. We really need the translation and it is for good purposes.

Also, I mentioned a chinese translation. Just wanted to mention both mandrin and cantonese would be great to have.
    Thanks,
    Ido

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help translating English sentence into French [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how I would write the French sentence, "I make a wish, and hope to hear from you." Also, "Don't keep me in suspense!" (referring to wanting to hear the latest news from someone... ) Thank-you, Sanura R.

Need help translating a paragraph of Chinese to English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone could help me translate a paragraph of Chinese to English. I have used free translations online but I'm not understaing the translation. I feel I need a person to interpret it. It would be great if someone can help. I can give you a link and I guess myabe you...

I need help translating from finnish to english [ 5 Answers ]

What is this in english, RIKKI Anteeksi. Peruisin jos voisin, sanat kun vain lipsui suusta.

Help translating greek into english [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Wondered if anyone could help, my mum has been given a ring and it has an engraving on the inside, which looks like greek although we are unsure. OpkoΣ Σton epΩta Could anyone help with what it says or could give a rough idea. Please Please Please Thank you.

Persian Gulf Oil Spill [ 4 Answers ]

I'm doing a small report on the oil spill. The persian gulf oil spill. I've a few questions. What caused the spill? What was the effect? If anyone knows, please help. Thanks.

View more questions Search