Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kouklakg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 11:08 PM
    Season 4, Episode 17 The Graduate.
    This is another case of the song listed in the soundtrack for the episode is different. I just re-watched the season on netflix (the songs that they used here are different than how they originally aired) and would love to know what this song is. It from the 40th minute of the episode and is the last song.

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...how beautiful you are...shadows.. You shine for everyone."

It's a haunting variation of the original. Your help would be appreciated :)
    Sunnee71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 10:45 PM
    Dear kouklakg: did you ever find the name of the song or artist? I would like to know as well.
    kouklakg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 08:06 AM
    Not yet!
    vintagecity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Did you find it yet kouklakg?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted. Thank you very much I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere PLEASE... :)

Felicity season 2 episode 14 [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song they are all dancing to at the painting party? Song title and artist would be fantastic.

South of nowhere, song in episode 3 Season 3 [ 1 Answers ]

Help! With the name of the last song in season 3 episode 3 of South of nowhere? The last song (where Ashey & Kyla r dancing and talking at ego) Season 3 episode:The Its girls. First come Hollywood by Comex, then Ching-Ching by Stress and I want to know the name of the last one, Thanks!

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

View more questions Search