Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Embeding A Youtube Video?
    How do you embed just the video in a discussion forum rather than the whole page in YouTube? I tried copying and pasting the "embed" option but only the long series of words and numbers appeared, not the video.
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Feb 17, 2007, 10:56 PM
    A discussion forum uses its own code called a VB Script. The Embed option of a Youtube video is in regular HTML format. You can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

YouTube- My Uploaded Videos vs. Channel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I can't believe that I have been unable to find any help on YouTube online, so here I am. :) I am uploading videos for the first time to YouTube and have some people I am sharing them with, but private. I don't know how to get these videos to show on my channel page. I can copy...

Uploading a V.O.B. File to YouTube [ 2 Answers ]

A live video feed was loaded onto my hard drive in a V.O.B. format. This was done through a "dazzle" device. I want to upload this video onto YouTube. I have never uploaded any video to YouTube. Can video in that format be uploaded? If so, please provide step-by-step instuctions. If I edit...

How do you download from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You download From Youtube.com

View more questions Search