Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mz.jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 08:47 PM
    Unusual period
    I have never been late on my cycle in over a year but my last cycle I was suppose to start on the 24 of November but I didn't start until the 26 of November and I was barley spotting and my cycle only lasted for 3 days and for the 3 days I barley spotted my norm usually lasts for 5 to 6 days and it is medium to heavy. Is this still normal I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. But this morning my 2 year old step daughter came up to me and rubbed my tummy and said sister can I be pregnant and her know it before me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 09:02 PM
    First two days is not late, most people are not always on the same day. So two days late is not really late by any means at all.
    The short days and light spotting now is a sign of it.
    Of course if you have been talking about being pregnant, taking tests and the such, little kids hear and play out what they think is happening.
    Of course strange things do happen.

So can you be pregnant, yes and it may not show up on a test for another couple weeks at this point.
    Best bet wait another two weeks, test again, if negative wait for next period, if it does not come, go see your obgyn
    kishara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Hello is there an over the counter drug to take to cure chlymedia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period 9 days early from last month and it has a brown tinge to it. Also when I have my periods they usually last from 8-9 days and on the first 2-3 days I bleed so heavy with having to change my tampon every hour at least. "

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a confusing month with my period... I'm pretty regular with my periods and they are pretty much like clock work. This month has been different though, my period was due yesterday so you will understand my confusion when I had brown discharge then a light spotting 11days ago for...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 15 year old girl. My period is regular and I just got it, but it is a lot lighter than usual and the blood is brownish. It was red for about a day but now is only small amounts of brown again. I am sextually active. Could you tell me what this means?

Unusual period.. what could this be? [ 2 Answers ]

I can usually tell when my period is coming.. I feel bloated, cramps (before I start and really bad through out), and sometimes My boobs hurt. It also is very heavy. This month when it came I couldn't even tell it was coming. No cramps, no sore boobs, and it was very very very light compared to...

View more questions Search