Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikey97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 02:32 PM
    What presents do you recommend?
    Help! We all know present shopping on Christmas is stressful but I am freaking out here! I am not made of money like I am still only 15 but I need the perfect present for my godmother and aunties to show that I care but nothing too cheesy and expensive please help ASAP :P
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 02:42 PM
    In your very best handwriting, write a heartfelt letter to each one. Recall some special memories and tell each one how much you have enjoyed being with them and how much you love them. Include some drawings, if that's what you are good at.

I know this sounds cheesy to you, but trust me -- by doing this, you will make this the best Christmas they have ever had!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 04:20 PM
    Personal gifts, cookies, brownies, fudge. ** I hope my grandkids are reading this. Since you make it personal and put love in it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Fr_Chuck is correct. My mother-in-law, who is 92, loves to get homemade cookies, especially assorted homemade cookies, so she has something to offer to Christmas visitors along with a cup of tea or coffee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Presents - $ preferred? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiance' and I have both been married before and really don't need or want anything in the way of Wedding gifts. My fiance' doesn't really even want to Register anywhere which is fine by me. We're having a very small wedding (relatives only, no bridal shower, etc.) and would like to say 'no...

Christmas presents [ 2 Answers ]

Every year. I have been buying my foster siblings' chidlren's presents. They never called to say thank you or buy any gifts for my children. When I come to visit my foster mother, they are nice to my children. However, I never send a christmas card to me as well. My foster mother is wonderful, she...

How do we avoid receiving presents we really don't want? [ 2 Answers ]

This Christmas is my son's first Christmas and I'm trying to figure out how to ask his grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. NOT to send him big presents (we have a small house), presents that require batteries and things that make a lot of noise. I'm know they will all want to get him something but...

Presents or not [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I both previously married. We are well past being "kids" that need things, and have enough stuff for several households. I feel that the invitations to our very informal wedding should indicate that presents are not necessary. My beloved, however, feels that there should be no...

Pt3 to how I get my Ex back presents; what not to do [ 3 Answers ]

Pt 3 to how I get my ex back presents; what not to do -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well everybody who have read pt 2 of this saga knows about what's going on between me and my beautiful ex girlfreind, so here we go. Easter Sunday I get a...

View more questions Search