Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    losingmymemory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 01:51 PM
    Woman seeks revenge on step mother who killed? Her father when she was a child
    Recent film (2010)

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title: Little girl killed by father; her ghost gets revenge [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this movie was in theaters, or just a made for T.v movie. I watched it in the early 90's and I think that's when it first came out. It is a horror movie. In this movie there is a little girl named Jenny ( I think ) She was murderd by her stepfather in a river or something like that....

Boy who came back to small town to get revenge on the ones who killed is father [ 1 Answers ]

Its an older movie a boy about 9 and his father was living in a trailer a group of men caught it on fire the boy escaped the boy came back to town around thirty years later to get revenge one guy owed a sprting store the boy killed him by tennis ball in mouth and caught on fire. The other was a...

Does step father have rights to child support arrears after he and mother divorce? [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I am father to a 16.5 yr old son. His mother and step-dad are divorcing after 13 years and he is threatening to sue me for back child support. The step dad had threatened the mother with harm, during their marriage, if she ever told anyone who the father was. Right now the child is...

Can step mother get child support issued from biological mother of step children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband doesn't want to go after his ex for child support. Can I go after her as the step parent who has been caring for the children for almost five years? The biological mother hasn't seen or talked to the children for about four years now.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.