Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tedkis_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Girl walks trough mirror, someone moved the mirror and she could get back
    I want to ask about a movie... It's also about a girl that walks trough a mirror, but I remember that there was this made (I'm not sure) that moved the mirror and the girl couldn't get back to her world :( this is all I can remember

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Girl walks through mirror into a land full of duck people. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. So me and a friend Olivia were talking about a movie that it seems only me and her have seen. I watched it a long time ago so it probably came out in the 1980-1990s. All we can remember is a girl walking through a mirror and ending up in a land of creatures that appear to be giant, walking...

Girl walks into mirror [ 0 Answers ]

Girl paints. Girl walks into mirrow where there is a queen that is full of herself and a rabbit on skates and a robot rabbit that messes up cake for queen

Girl walks through mirror, late 80's early 90's [ 10 Answers ]

So I would classify this movie as more of a fantasy type. All I remember from it is a young girl walking through her mirror into another land. I think there was also a witch protecting a rose, and at the end she dies reaching for the rose. I might be mixing the witch/rose up with another movie. I...

How to replace mirror only ,not mirror assembly for 2002 ford explorer [ 0 Answers ]

Somebody clipped my side mirror while I was parked at a farmers market . I own a 2002 Ford explorer and I need to put the mirror only back in to take off place . It did not break the mirror or the assembly it just popped out the mirror only .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.