Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaypeee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 12:03 PM
    West africa
    West Africa, before colonization, showed a high degree of regional complementarity between:

A. Islamic and African languages
    B. French and British colonies
    C. Former West Africa and East Africa
    D. People in the east and peoples in the west
    E. The peoples of the tropical forest and the people of the dry interior
    kaypeee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 12:08 PM
    AFRICA... Which is false?
    Which of the following statements is false?

A. The majority of Africa's population is engaged in agriculture for their livelihood
    B. Most of Africa's political boundaries were drawn during the colonial period with little regard for the continent's patterns of human occupancy
    C. The African continent is located at center of our planet's land masses
    D. Due to Africa's difficult agricultural environment, numerous environmental hazards, diseases and periodic food shortages, the continent's population growth rate is below the worldwide average.
    E. Africa once had thriving trade routes linking the interior to the coasts.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2011, 01:06 PM
    Please refer to this AMHD announcement:

“Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.

But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.”

Here's a starting place - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a person in West Africa [ 6 Answers ]

Kelly Adams >Address Removed< Ghana-West Africa

Should the West have taken stronger measures to end apartheid in South Africa? [ 2 Answers ]

A rigid system of racial separation, known as apartheid, has been one of South Africa's darkest moments in recent history. The international community did little, until the 1990's, to persuade the National Party to abandon their apartheid like policies. Full question: Should the West (U.S. and...

How do I get investor for my mining company in west africa [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Gold and Diamond mining company in Liberia west africa. How can I get in contact with some international investors?

West Wing [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the actress who played Nancy on the West Wing?

View more questions Search