Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SureshNair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 06:29 AM
    Error shows imation flash drive 8GB
    While put the flash drive it shows USB DISK 30X USB disk installed.
    Is is not appearing the disk drivers in my computer, tried with PCs windows XP and Win.7
    From device mangaer it appears as same USB DISK 30X
    Please. Support, thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Imation flash drive problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I plug my Imation 8gb flashdrive into my PC and nothing happens. Have tried other PC's with same result. There appears to be no life in it. Any suggestions welcome.

Imation Flash drive problem [ 2 Answers ]

I too, just bought an Imation 2 GB Nano Flash Drive, and it won't let me put files into it, past half a GB. It stores OK until around half a GB, then I get the same error message about file does not exist or can't be created. Funny thing is that this is the SECOND unit from the shop, as the first...

Imation Flash Drive [ 2 Answers ]

My Imation Flash Drive 2.0 (2 GB) is not respondin any PC, Why? Help me. Muneer

Imation flash drive won't let me put files in it [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my imation flash driver was leting me put files in it then it stopped saying file can't be created or does not exist but it does exist and driver is not full cheers all and glad to be here :cool:

Relating to imation flash drive [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I have problem with my imation flash drive. Whenever I insert my flash drive in any computer the computer shows that the disk is working properly and the usb port are also working properly. But when I try to access the documents in the flash drive by clicking open or explore, the message...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.