Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    big guy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Big guys and dating
    I am a big guy and I need some advice. I really like this girl. She has a great personality and that is what I love abot her. I wan't to ask her out. The ptoblem is she is a lot smaller than me ( shorter and thinner) and I am afraid that she will rejec me because of my size.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 10, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Actually rejection for any reason will probably be a bit painful-- it would be for anyone. But I assure you it is a survivable event and only as painful as the hit yourself esteem takes over it. Are you a good guy? With many qualities? Yes? Then be sure to remember that in all of this, okay?

Also remind yourself that not asking her is the same as getting a no answer. So ask her! I am not very big myself (5'4") and always had an attraction to the bigger guys (husband is 6') so I learned to stand on the doorstep to kiss him good night! LOL You never know what we girls are thinking--unless you ask. And if she says no-- chin up, no pity pot. Look around, it's a big world out there with lots of girls in it. Good luck, Big Guy!
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 11, 2007, 06:01 AM
    If she will reject you, I don't think "size" would be the reason.

I would say, ask her. You have nothing to lose! ;)
    Jacki336 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2007, 06:24 AM
    My boyfriend is a 'big guy' too. And I'm shorter and smaller than he is. We get along perfect =]

If she only rejects you because of your size, then do you really want to be with someone who only looks on the outside? I'd say ask her- you never know what might happen.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Feb 12, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Never hurts to ask!:) GO FOR IT! Wishiing you the best!
    smatjuousobsession Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by big guy
    i am a big guy and i need some advice. I really like this girl. she has a great personality and that is what i love abot her. I wan't to ask her out. the ptoblem is she is alot smaller than me ( shorter and thinner) and i am afraid that she will rejec me because of my size.
    You never know until you try! If she doesn't like you for who you are, it's not worth it. Everyone has someone waiting on them... you've just got to find the right one. Give it a shot if you want, just know that if your rejected... it's not the end of the world and you can find someone better!
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Women are not into appearance as much as guys are. If you have a good job and a personality then she might be interested.
    Guilty_Girl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Take courage and ask her. 5 4" and 6 is a perfect match. I see nothing awkward here. I've seen couples with the woman much taller than man. All that really matters is the inside. So if you feel you are in love with her ask her. If you're in love with her, she can easily read it in your eyes. So go ahead Big Guy, don't stop. Nothing wrong in trying. All the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

View more questions Search