Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heyme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 06:28 PM
    DNA typing in humans vs. Forensic DNA typing in microbes
    Explain how forensic DNA typing of humans differs from forensic DNA typing of microbes. Specifically what is the nature of the sequence variation between two humans and between two microbes? How might the data from a forensic microbiology investigation differ from the output generated from DNA typing of bodily fluids recovered from a crime scene?

Check out some similar questions!

Which 10 animals are closest to humans by percentage of DNA we share? [ 8 Answers ]

Which 10 animals are closest to humans by percentage of DNA we share?

When is dna required to change a minor name and how much is the dna? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am living in the state of NY, my ? Is how can I change my 2year old daughter name from my ex husband name to her biological fathers name, do we need a DNA and if yes can we do it through the court and does anyone know how much that is going to cost us?

DNA, can I get my brother to do a dna test to see if we have same father? [ 13 Answers ]

:confused::confused:I need to know who is my biological father, my mum has told me but I need confirmation. Now my brother has his own father but we are doubtful if he is mines or not. If I asked my brother to do a dna test would that tell me if he is my full brother or not??

What are the differences between human DNA and pig DNA. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to research the differences between human and pig DNA. I've had no luck finding any kind of information on this matter.

Forensic blood typing -- history [ 2 Answers ]

In or before 1984, could blood typing be successfully done on a four-year old sample of blood taken from the trunk of a car? The blood would have been soaked into either the trunk-lining fabric or in particle fiber board underneath the fabric. I'm writing a piece of fiction that involves a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.