Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    findthatmovie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 02:43 PM
    A doctor wife and a book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother and the wife
    Book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother. The wife who is bored sexually has some fun with the mother and her famous band playing boyfriend.

Check out some similar questions!

If ex wife moves back in does it undo divorce agreement? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in a middle of a divorce, it was ordered I get the house, which I currently reside. The soon to be ex-wife had to move back in due to no job, getting kicked out of her apartment, and had also just recently been kicked out of her friends place. Seeing as we have a child together and...

My wife is pragnent ,can I ask my doctor regarding the sex of the baby ? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is pragnent ,can I ask my doctor regarding the sex of the baby ?

My wife refuse my daughter to see a doctor [ 9 Answers ]

About 4 years ago, my wife had some difficulties in her work, and she prayed to God and then she claimed she can hear from God. Since then she believes that she has super power, she can heal any illness. Last week my 8 years of daughter had a bad flu, cough continuously day and night for a week. I...

Immigrant wife divorces and moves back [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I want to divorce. We have been living in California for 15 years. She wants to move back to Indonesia. We have a kid and he would see her during his summer vacation for a couple months. Questions: How does she pay taxes on spousal support while living in another country? How is...

Husband H1b + Wife F1 tax amount query [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Experts - I am looking for some advice on taxes because I am not able to figure it out. Here's the situation - - I have been in the country for more than 7 years and last year filed as joint married. - I am on an H1B visa and also studying part time MBA for which I am hoping to claim...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.