Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyashekhar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 06:45 AM
    I want to die
    I am an introvert person.I don't get along well with people. That's why I always end up dreaming of enjoying with people bt I never really can.I had a very troubled childhood and even now I am very disturbed bcoz of my father.he is an alcohol addict.he comes home drunk everyday and makes my mom's and my lyf a hell.its been 21years of my lyf and he is the same.I just want to die
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 02:12 PM
    Why do you not move out and start living the life you keep dream about.
    Gudmorning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Hi Priya, I hope its OK if I call you that. I had a similar childhood. I used to be very ugly and fat. I faced the same things . But I did some things to overcome this . I would like to help.
    priyashekhar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Gudmorning :what u did?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to die? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 32 years old man and I decided to die by some accident or by jumping from the rooftop. I don't want to mention but I am really upset with my boss, working environment, and I tried to get some other job but the person he interviewed me is an american and didn't selected me but I tried again and...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

View more questions Search