Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saba27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 06:44 AM
    Adopt a child from our friends
    If we adopt a child from our friends, is her name was registered by the name of his real father or adopted father
    MR.know Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 01:31 AM
    Well I think that if you adopt the child then he/she may abandon her name because the child is now under your care.
    MuhammadSawmit Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 12:30 AM
    Adoption is not Allowed in ISLAM, but, one can take care of anyone following Shariyat rules means Parda/hijaab etc. One can utilize love, money, and all capabilities to take care of anyone. But, Adopting is different. Because, Adopted child is not your "mehram" with which you can interact freely as with "Mehrams". Hence it is not allowed, but Taking care is totally allowed, condition is that you should use the way of Shariyat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my best friends father adopt me? [ 2 Answers ]

I live with my mom and step dad. My biological father hit me twice and mentally and emotionally abused me as a child, so I can not go to live with him. My mother has two other children with my step-father and is good with taking care of them and so is my step-father, but they are not what's best...

How can my friends mother adopt me [ 5 Answers ]

My moms house is dirty,there's no room for me to sleep,there is no food,roaches everywhere,even in broad daylight there's billions of roaches,on the bed in the bathroom,every little corner you will find roaches,the bathroom is full of nothing but dirty clothes.closets that can't even be open...

Adopt 20 yo child [ 2 Answers ]

I have 20 yo daughter from previous marriage and my current husband want to adopt her to give me and her his medical insurance. She is fulltime student in college. How we can do it? Where do we have to go?

I want to adopt my friends kid. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend of mine who is just now 18 and has 2 kids and has had 3 abortions. Her newest child I have and want to adopt. The other is with the grandparents, who can't take on another child. Right now I just want them to sign over rights with the eventual outcome of me adopting their child. The...

How can I adopt a child (not my biological child) from my ex [ 2 Answers ]

When I met my ex, she has a 2 yrs old child. While we were married, the child start to think of me as his dad and I've kept that relationship even after our divorce. Now, we are divorced, but the child is with me and my ex and has never seen his biological father. My ex is feeling sick now, and...

View more questions Search