Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dittesp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Old cartoon with girl and.. A planet?
    I'm looking for the name of a cartoon about a girl with somekind of strawberry-hat. In the intro the girl is waving goodbye to her mom and dad, and takes off in a rocket and flies to a planet with a king and.. Candy and berries? And there's a little town, and the girl becomes some kind of princess? I don't know if the king is her uncle or anything, I actually don't remember a lot. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Maybe,.

Dream Star Button Nose

a.k.a. Yume No Hoshi No Button Nose

-view intro-
    Dittesp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 11:00 PM
    That's right! Thank you SO much!
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 11:55 PM
    Dream star button nose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old cartoon about little girl and alien [ 7 Answers ]

I hope that someone reads this and knows the name of this cartoon movie. It's a cartoon movie from my childhood and I cannot find it using key words and Google searches. All I remember about it is that an alien comes to a little girls window after hearing her music box. I think the little alien...

A cartoon movie from the 1980's about space travel to another planet [ 1 Answers ]

The movie had a crew that went stupid on the way to the new planet through inbreeding while the father and son used cryogenics to survive the trip. The ship left it's planet because it was dying and they need to find a new planet to survive. At the end of the trip the father was like god and stayed...

A girl lives in a flower on a planet [ 2 Answers ]

A second movie I'm stuck on is one I saw in the early 90's, another anime I think. All I can remember of it is a girl maybe lives in a flower on her own small planet, and I think a boy finds her, or something along those lines. Any help would be great!

90's cartoon with a girl on a ship [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember is a girl that looked like a gypsy and she wore purple or pink clothes. She had dark skin and black hair. I remember that she was on a ship and she was telekinetic and when she put her middle and forefingers on her temple and closed her eyes everything on the ship moved. I...

Old movie(cartoon) girl reincarnates [ 1 Answers ]

There is this old movie I saw when I was younger and all I remember is a guy and a girl met or something but she was a spirit and she was about to reincarnate. It also had red beard with this robot machine. The girl finally reincarnates but she doesn't remember the man. Please can you give me the...

View more questions Search