Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2004, 09:57 AM
    Help with dream
    Hello,
    Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to
    Grill. This was all happening in a dark place,
    I don't exactly know what to make of it,
    And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream...
    We were siting across from each other staring at each other,
    Can any one help figure this out,
    Thank you.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 30, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Hi,
    Have you had any fights or something with your sister? MAybe that could be, did she make you angry or viceversa?
    In the first dream, the dark place could mean that you are becoming distant with your sister, and you kind of feel it and you want to stop fighting.

I hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search