Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheezeycrackers Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2011, 05:50 PM
    Help me for Diplomas (OPinions welcome and needed)
    My diploma exams are coming up (HUrray XC) but I am not doing so hot in the PRT portion of my English class.I'm doing some practice Essays and then turning them into my teacher so she can read them and fine tune for the exams.So I picked out an old essay from grade 11 that I failed flat, and I would like some opinions

I have to use these three examples (Which hopefully attached properly)
    They are : the poem "Prayer for Horizon"
    -an excerpt from THE NOVICE where three men are escaping a sinking ship
    -A picture by elliot erwitt where a couple is making out and is seen in the refection of a car mirror overlooking the ocean.

I need some help, I myself have had no luck interpreting these sources as a whole theme. And what's worse the question I'm supposed to answer does not make sense to me.

My paper is supposed to answer and be written around the question what do all of these tell you about Idealism and the truth in a persons life.(which makes no sense to me in the context of the sources needed to be used)

I want to use one or more of these texts to represent my understanding of the whack question.

I'm looking for opinions on what you would do, since this isn't an actual assignment I don't need answers, but I would appriciate some help in my pursuit of passing my diplomas next month
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Needed guys opinions (girls too!) [ 7 Answers ]

Alrighty the reason I'm asking for guys opinions is cause I want to understand what this guy would want from me.. I was looking for some more friends and so found an argentinian guy on the website of a travellers magazine (dont worry I googled and facebooked him first before meeting) So we met...

I don't know what to do about this opinions needed [ 17 Answers ]

OK so I had to break up with my boyfriend because I am mormon and we are not allowed to date until we are 16 and he and I are the same religon and we were both 14 so I was told by god and stupid as that may sound to some of that I would be blessed for keeping the commandments and that I knew what...

Girl I am seeing, opinions needed [ 4 Answers ]

Girl I am seeing... HELP -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey Guys, I have been seeing this girl for nearly 3 months now and all has been going well. From the start I kept my own life, made sure to see her no more than 2-3 times a week(as...

Opinions needed on goodman furnaces [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of a new furnace. I am considering Goodman vs York. I have not read a lot of good things with regards to Goodman, but most of what I read is almost 2 years old. I am also aware that a lot has to do with the installer. Every company I speak to tell me their furnace is the best. So,...

Opinions Needed [ 5 Answers ]

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Myself and another coworker answer to two bosses. #1 is the manager, #2 is a Supervisor. My coworker is very social and does not fill her day in a productive manner. There are a lot of details I won't bore you with, but she has been spoken to about her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.