Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnjohnlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 05:05 PM
    How to fix a medium-complexity office process?
    The process involves five different tasks performed by five different people in five different organizations, and which currently is very frustrating and unpredictable in terms of outcomes: quality, duration, effort, and rework.

Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Assuming this is a real life question, not a homework. The issue is that the engineer reviewing this has to be working for someone over all organizations. Then it has to be sold to the group over all 5 of these individuals.

All charges have to be done at the same time, since each will effect the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is prior office experience so important in applying for a low-level office job? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I am looking for a new job. I have a college degree, I am clean, well-dressed, articulate and knowledgeable about the fields to which I am applying. Unfortunately, I have been passed over recently for two different jobs due to lack of office experience. Perhaps it has to do...

Oedipal Complexity In Novel [ 2 Answers ]

I'm working on a novel and in this novel the 18 year old son sleeps around with his Mother's friends/best friends what have you, would this be considered an oedipal complex type thing because he knows it's taboo to want his mother so the next best thing is to have relations with women that she's...

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

View more questions Search