Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 10, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Looking for my brother
    I am looking for Larry G. Backlund born April 1975. He is supposedly a father now I don't know if he has a boy or girl. I know his mothers name and there ssn. I am looking for him for my father.

I doubt he knows that he has half siblings, a nephew, and a father that has never stopped loving him!

My father has not seen his son since 1984. Please, if anyone can give me any information about him or how to find him I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 10, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Might be the one in seattle
    Intelius People Search - Public Records, Background Checks & More.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Backlund, Larry L
    14620 Aqua Drive Kp N

Gig Harbor, WA 98329-4114

(253) 884-2782

Several more with no middle initial listed
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavage

Do you know him? Please pm me what ever info you can, thanks.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 11, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Heck no --on the other side of the country. I just noted that he was of the right age and the name matched.
    To be honest --if I did know him I would have gone to him before posting anything, many people fall out of touch with others for what is a good reason to them.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Larry Backlund
    Choiceland, SK S0J 0M0
    (306) 428-2902
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 13, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Do have the mothers name available? The information associated with Larry G. Backlund of Snohomish County, Washington definitely cannot be one in the same due to previous court actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

My brother might need help... [ 4 Answers ]

My dad repeatedly sends money to my brother who in university... and my brother keeps spending it repeatedly. He has spent about 22000 UsD in one term. He used to be my mentor.. but not anymore. It's becoming... quite serious, I think he might have a drug/alcoholic problem.. . Being the younger...

My Friends Brother [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I don't know what's going on I sort of like my friends brother hunter and I just don't know what the heck to do I mean if we dated it woud be complety weird because 1st if we kissed oin front of her it would feel weird but I think I really like him in 3 days we've talked on the phone for...

On behalf of My brother [ 2 Answers ]

My brother lives in California and will be off probation in June 07. Last week our mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. He has asked for a transfer and was told NO. The PO did give him a pass to come to Oregon for 7 days. (attend mom's dr & chemo appts) He is the oldest child and my mom...

Brother, missing [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has been missing for 2 weeks, we can't find him. Every avenue is a dead end. He walked out of his house to have a smoke, and his wife said he vanished. I don't know where to turn.can anyone help? Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search