Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bru601 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Name of the band or the song by the music video description
    I didn't watch the whole video, but by the mid of it there is a couple sleeping and the girl (blond, wearing short black dress) gets up, walks away and the camera show her walking in a park at night, and later the guy (white guy, short hair, wearing white shirt) wakes up too and goes after her, desperately. At the end she pulls the trigger of a gun and, as far as I remember, it goes in slow motion against him. And it ends. It's not exactly dancing song, but has some nice beats in it. Not a classic video though.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video description- can't think of the band or song! [ 2 Answers ]

The band is similar to a band like good charlotte (rock)... the video is of the band in a hotel and it has an overall creepy feel to it. Kind of vague I know. Please if anyone has any ideas!

Trying To Find A Song By Music Video Description [ 2 Answers ]

It's a band with a female singer, possibly has 2 members in it. Simple bass drum beginning. She wears bright like red lipstick. Guy drummer She possibly has blonde hair. White room Spins around the band Alternative music. I believe a word in the song or band name starts w a T. There MIGHT...

Name of song and band.. Can only remember music video. [ 0 Answers ]

This so song was from a while back maybe 2007/2008 , I think I saw it on NME or a channel like that. I know in the video there was 3 women I think all of them sang and they had really high pitched voices and they were wearing headscarfs or just white scarfs wrapped around their hair and I think the...

What song has a music video where the premise is that the band is returning home? [ 0 Answers ]

They go back to a small american hick town. It's a some by an an artist similar to someone like Less Than Jake, Smash Mouth or All-American Rejects.

Song name? By music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw a music video of a kind of british pop? Song a few years back. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. I think is a british band, with 1 girl (vocals maybe?), I watched...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.