Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisdriver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 02:25 PM
    My girl friend in ghana she wonts to come here england to live ,can she get work visa
    Hi my girlfreind is inghana and l won't to get her out ,is a working visa hard for her to get
    chrisdriver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 02:30 PM
    Is my girlfreind a scam
    How can l find out if this girl friend l have just mett is a scam have sent her money £50 @ a £100 ,am happy she did not ask l gave as gift is there any way l can have this girl checked out ,am fond of her @ she is butifull ,am need re.asurance have my douts ,need help please
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2011, 02:31 PM
    My guess - it's a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of visa from ghana to england [ 9 Answers ]

For my girlfriend for a 3 month stay

How much is a visa from ghana to england [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in England and he wants me to visit him there and he asked me to find out the cost of a visa.and he wants to know the exact price

Visa from ghana to england [ 2 Answers ]

my fiancé lives in ghana we are due to get married sept 2010 trying to obtain a visa for her to vist my famly before wedding have applied twice and both rejected on rule 56d(I)&(ii) have supplied copys of = wedding notice/ letter of introduction/copy of my companys accounts/my address in ghana/my...

Visa from ghana to england [ 2 Answers ]

I wold like to now what it costs for a first time pasport police check and medical and then the visa and how I can pay for this and what length of time a visa

View more questions Search